Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises - New Fan Made Prepare For The Dark Knight Rises In 7 Minutes Movie Trailer

Are you ready to see the last Batman movie in Chris Nolan's final installment in the Batman Trilogy. Well ScreenRant have just put together a great mash-up of all the most best moments from Christopher Nolan's previous Batman movies, leading into a nice edit of the movie trailer for The Dark Knight Rises. Check it out after the break!!

Says Chris Molinaro, who put the vid together.

"My assignment with the above video was to create a linear, abridged version of Bruce Wayne’s life story as told in these three films. Like him, I also had my work cut out for me. As a lifelong Batman fan, trying to cut ANYTHING out was a challenge – but as late nights turned into mornings and groggy work weeks, I made painful cuts (my apologies to Katie Holmes and Morgan Freeman) and whittled it down to seven heavy-hitting minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment