Friday, July 13, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises New Entertainment Weekly Magazine Featuring The Cover Of Both Batman & Bane

Entertainment Weekly have just announced that they will be making a special magazine cover of both Batman and Bane on it. Batman is holding his E.M.P. Blaster like he's gonna try to zap the bad guys or criminals motorcycles while Bane looks really menacing. This cover should be released and available on Friday and it should be coming out pretty soon and hit your local bookstores or school librarys. If not then just look for this magazine when you get a chance because this magazine has intreasting interviews with the cast of the movie and also with the crew and director who will be directing the movie.

Here's also an intresting interview that happened for the movie. Here's what they had to say about it as well!!

“We want this to be the most exciting film, the most emotionally engaging and enjoyable blockbuster that an audience can see this summer,”

“I’m very happy with it. I know it’s the film I wanted to make. It does all the things I really hoped for. I look what everyone has done in the film and I think they’ve done a very good job — and I think I’ve done a good job not obscuring it.”


Be sure to pick up the magazine when it hits newsstands this Friday, And make sure to go to http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/07/11/dark-knight-rises-cover-christian-bale-christopher-nolan/ for some insight with actor Christian Bale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment