Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises - Hines Ward Reveals That He Was Scared During His Cameo

The Gotham Rogues Football Player Hines Ward who was in the football field during the explosion. Says that he has a cameo in the new Batman movie The Dark Knight Rises and he says that he was really scared during when he was doing a touchdown and everyone was cheering for him. In the movie trailers and TV Spots we get to see a close-up of Bane blowing up the football field while Hines Ward runs during his touchdown with the football while the field collapses behind him as he runs. He reveals that he was scared and it's all thanks to Bane that now the game was ruined. Check out the interview which reveals what happened to Hines Ward as he was running for the first time while he was scared.

From Ward:

I've run scared before but I really ran scared that day," Ward told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "They told me, 'Don't look back.' I felt the explosion when I was running. I had to wear earplugs. Usually, I'm smiling when I'm running, but that day I was actually screaming.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a9c4f8/article/the-dark-knight-rises-role-scares-hines-ward

No comments:

Post a Comment