Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises Dale Earnhardt Jr Races In His Brand New Batman Themed No 88 Racecar On The Michigan International Speedway

Remember when i reported on Dale Earnhardt Jr. winning the Michigan International Speedway complete with 15 laps breaking his losing streak and ending it and he won in the race later. Well he was an awesome and a really nice guy because if you ever met him you would probobly like him a lot.

Well when he won he celebrated his victory on the racetrack and after he won many fans who liked him were very happy. Dale Earnhardt Jr. was not suprised when he did not look back and won the race at the Michigan International Speedway. He said that many of his fans did a great job cheering on him to win the race and were counting for him to finish it.

Here's what he had to say in his interview after he won the race on the racetrack. Dale Earnhardt Jr. also says some very important things and when people will be able to meet him again when he comes back to race.

"I love all my fans,"They have done something good in return for me."You know when i was racing at the NASCAR event. All my fans were cheering and were counting on me to win the race."Knowing i would be completing about 15 laps at the Michigan International Speedway. I won and my victory was celebrated by millions of fans who came up to me and said you are the best NASCAR racecar driver that we will enjoy and we liked it when you won. That's what i really liked about this and because my fans really like as well. They heard about me and said you did a great job out there. It was awesome to hear a lot of important stuff from my fans and they were very helpful and nice to me.

It was amazing when i heard that he won. He did a great job out there and this goes out to his family and friends. I hope he's safe and has a really nice day because he is amazing and he looks really nice as well too. Stay tuned for more news like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment